Your car is valuable to you. In fact, it probably represents one of your most expensive investments. To protect all you’ve put into your vehicle, you need auto insurance. Car insurance is there to protect you from financial losses because of accidents you cannot control. If you have a wreck or other accident, your insurer agrees to pay for some or all the vehicle’s damage and other losses. For the simple cost of a policy premium, you’ll have financial security in case of unfortunate mishaps.
Drivers have choices about what’s in their policies. Most can contain a variety of protections:
- Liability Insurance: Insures you against damage you cause others if you are at-fault in a wreck
- Collision Insurance: Covers damage to your own vehicle after a wreck
- Comprehensive Insurance: Pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, like weather damage.
- Medical Coverage: Pays for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: Insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn't have appropriate liability coverage.
- Other coverage offers help for roadside assistance and rental car coverage.
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to your insurance representative about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.
Watercraft and boat insurance covers:
- If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
- Your policy would also include coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and theft
Golf Cart Insurance
Whether you're on the green or hitting the streets, we have insurance that will cover you wherever your golf cart may take you. Golf cart insurance can keep you covered for the following:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Guest passenger liability
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist bodily injury and property damage
- Comprehensive and collision
- Medical payments
- Accessory coverage